The Office Administrator will have exposure to a broad range of functions with particular emphasis on office administration duties such as day to day front desk reception duties, liaison with suppliers, employees and clients, as well as accounting tasks such as accounts receivable, accounts payable and invoicing. The ideal candidate is detailed-oriented, can manage multiple priorities with a positive attitude and thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Maintaining office suppliers for two office locations (Inventory and ordering), includes stationary, food and beverage and any other required items
- Front of the office reception
- Maintaining meeting room bookings
- Liaison with suppliers
- Preparation of return to office (currently working out of office due to Covid shutdown)
- Client Administration (management and tracking of contracts, purchases and maintain reporting documents)
- Use and reconciliation of corporate credit card
- Preparation and planning of award entries
- Liaison with IT support and maintaining office IT functions and supplies
- Assist in planning of staff functions
- Assist in Accounts Payable (data entry and vendor relations)
- Assist in Accounts Receivable (client invoicing, reporting and bank deposits)
- Must have post secondary certification and a minimum of 2 to 3 years related work experience.
- Introductory skill in accounting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills working both in-person and remotely
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- High level of accuracy and detail orientation
- Industry experience or relatable experience would be an asset
We love people who are curious, ask questions, like to share knowledge and collaborate. If that sounds like you, we’d love to talk! Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Arrivals + Departures is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations can be made upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.