Our Strategy & Planning team brings together brand, business, market and customer truths to identify and shape opportunities, and a path forward for our clients. We are fueled by diverse perspectives and strive to always “see what no one else sees”. You’ll be tasked with bringing a fresh perspective to every challenge and a passion to everything you work on.
- Conduct research and generate meaningful insights and truths about customer’s lives, the culture they operate, dynamics of our client’s business and their business themselves. More so, quickly identifying those of greatest importance and impact.
- Consider yourself a steward for our client’s brands, identifying opportunities and guiding what they should stand for and present itself (brand positioning, creative campaigns) and how it behaves (comms strategy)
- Independently run projects with collaboration, but minimal supervision
- Write strategically sound & inspiring creative briefs, collaborate with creative teams to shape the work
- Agile thinking, connecting dots and distilling complex information into powerful insights, arguments and implications for both brand and creative strategy
- Present to, and drive buy-in with senior clients
- Design and facilitate work sessions
- Participate in new business initiatives as required
- 7+ years of agency strategy experience
- Highly proficient with brand and creative strategy
- Passionate about consumer understanding: understanding what makes them tick and why it matters for a brand / campaign
- Driven by an innate curiosity to discover the “why” and craft a “why it matters”
- Experience with integrated communications: mass, digital, social, etc.
- Enthusiastic about working with clients, understanding their needs and exceeding their expectations
- A strong collaborative partner with fellow strategists, creatives and account teams alike
- Stand out communicator – written and verbally
- Proactive, curious and self-motivated
- Balancing a conviction in thinking with an open mind and desire to grow
- Ease providing feedback and building on ideas
We love people who are curious, ask questions, like to share knowledge and collaborate. If that sounds like you, we’d love to talk! Please send your resume to email@example.com
Arrivals + Departures is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations can be made upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.