Why work with us?
- A+D was awarded Bronze Canadian Small Agency of the Year by Strategy Magazine – 2019.
- We produce some of the most talked about work in the region.
- We believe that people grow the most when given the room to thrive.
- We believe in making things that matter.
Who we are.
- We are a group of people who believe it takes curiosity, critical thinking, creativity and craft to create meaningful brand identities and experiences. The kind that people notice and remember.
What you’ll be doing.
- Design projects and conceptual idea creation as required.
- Prepare and deliver assets for web, social, and other digital communication channels as well as print-based media.
- Use software tools - Adobe Creative Suite, Google Web Designer, Sketch, HTML5 to execute on creative needs.
- Partner with agency colleagues to develop and design new layouts and imagery within established design systems.
- Juggle a mix of large and small projects, often with overlapping priority and urgency.
- Build and maintain working files inside a collaborative file structure.
- Continually adopt new tools and practices as the work evolves.
- Ship quickly. Find new efficiencies. Keep an eye on the small stuff. Make it work, make it matter.
What you need.
- 1 to 3 years’ work experience in a creative role/environment.
- Solid working experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Google Web Designer, Sketch, HTML5 etc.
- An ability to communicate clearly with peers and across disciplines.
- An eagerness to try (and adopt) new applications and working methods.
- A dedication to delivering great work.
To apply, forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your portfolio.