A+D is an award-winning advertising agency located in the heart of Halifax and we are onboarding new Account Coordinators. You’re the ideal candidate if you have a keen mind for strategy, ability to multi-task, love working in a fast-paced environment, and have flawless organization. You’ll be helping to execute integrated advertising campaigns and projects for iconic Canadian clients.
The Account Coordinator will work with their team to support the flawless execution of integrated advertising campaigns and smaller one-off projects. They will be assigned certain elements to manage under the supervision of their manager and will be responsible for the day-to-day support of their team. Additionally, the Account Coordinator will need to demonstrate keen interest in developing their strategic and creative skills. The development of these skills will be shown through contributions in internal meetings, ongoing review of the competitive landscape for assigned clients, and keeping in tune with, and ahead of, the advertising industry and relevant emerging trends.
- Updates and issues status reports with input from the team as required.
- Produces estimates, timelines, and contact reports with input from Project Managers and Account Managers/Supervisors.
- Updates timelines on a regular basis to reflect the current status of projects.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings to ensure rooms are booked, properly set up and that all equipment is functional.
- Is eager to assist with anything required by the team to ensure smooth operation and world-class account management.
- Assists team with the flawless execution of integrated marketing campaigns by following the A+D agency process.
- Is able to multitask, working on multiple projects/executions while maintaining the highest standard of quality.
- Learns production processes across all media and is able to apply that knowledge by assisting to push projects forward and keep them on track.
- Responsible for assisting the Account Director/Account Supervisor/Account Manager with the overall day-to-day workflow of projects.
- Acts as a filter for perfection with extreme attention to detail to ensure flawless execution.
- Provides support to the social media content team in the development of content, content calendars and writing as required.
- Content moderation required outside regular hours on a rotational basis coordinated with the social media team.
- Flags potential overages with the supervisor before they become contentious.
- Updates, maintains and issues Budget Control Reports as required.
- Submits timesheets on a daily or weekly basis.
- Observes and provides input on the formulation of strategic direction for clients’ business.
- Assists with the preparation of strategic documents with the support of managers.
- Provides regular updates on the competitive landscapes for assigned clients.
- Monitors industry, cultural and technological trends and reports findings of interest to team.
- Experience in fast-paced, multitasking environment.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Passionate about marketing and has an insatiable desire to learn and grow professionally.
- Articulate – outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Solid people skills
- Flexible, adaptive, intuitive and resourceful.
- Can work independently but knows when to seek guidance.
- Phenomenal attention to detail
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com